To Our Valued Patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency's recommendations. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Your body temperature will be checked.
- You will be asked to rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide solution before any dental procedure to reduce the viral load.
- We have implemented higher level instrumentation to reduce aerosols and the spread of the virus.
- We have installed air purifiers with UV-C light throughout the office.
- Our sterilization and disinfecting protocols have always been the same adhering with the current guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much.
Dr. Koussa and Dr. Alkishtaini
Welcome to All Pro Dental Care! Our patients are number one to us, and we place your family's well-being and comfort as our top priority. Our doctors, Dr. Mai Koussa and Dr. Maha Alkishtaini, are both highly trained dentists who continually strive to make All Pro Dental Care the top option for local Fairfax, Virginia patients to get dental treatments and services of all types.
The All Pro Dental Care office is a modern practice that features all the most advanced dental technology. Rather than traditional X-rays, we use digital radiography for photography of teeth. Digital radiography allows for a reduced level of radiation as compared to traditional X-rays, and it is also much faster. This technology allows our doctors to make the most precise possible diagnosis and helps them determine the ideal treatment path to take. Another important piece of technology here at All Pro Dental Care is the intraoral camera used for teeth photography. It provides much greater levels of magnification than an ordinary x-ray image can provide. From our high-tech machines to our massaging dental chairs, we believe that our patients deserve only the very best.
We pride ourselves upon our wide menu of dental services. Our dentists offer preventive dentistry, such as general checkups, sealants, and dental cleanings. Our restorative dentistry includes services such as crowns, gum disease treatment, dental implants, bridges, and root canal therapy. We also offer cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening, Clear Correct clear braces, dental veneers, and much more.
At All Pro Dental Care, we are very pleased to serve the Fairfax community and truly value each and every patient. New patients are always welcome, so feel free to call us today to set up a consultation or dental service appointment. Our office has staff that speak Spanish. We are here to make you see dentist visits in a whole new light!